Well, this idea circulated awhile ago on facebook, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it, for a variety of reasons. It did look fun though, so I sat down and wrote, and here's what I came up with.
1. I hate feeling left out.
2. I love to travel. Josiah calls me 'nomadic'.
3. I have a love-hate relationship with my car. I love her when she works, and hate her when she doesn't.
4. I love my husband to distraction. I often have to make a conscious effort to put my hope in God and not him.
5. I'm pretty sure I knew Elizabeth was going to be a girl, though we didn't find out until she was born. She fills my days with laughter and excitement.
6. In college I had a plethora of part-time jobs--Subway, Nick's of Clinton, Bath and Body Works, SportFit, On the Rocks Ice Co.--but my favorite by far was the college mailroom.
7. Though death scares me, I can't wait to see Jesus.
8. Moving to PA was one of the best decisions we've ever made, but not a day goes by that I don't miss my precious, crazy, loud family.
9. I still feel a little silly telling people we are missionaries. It sounds so official.
10. I grew up in home without a computer, and I'm very happily married to a guy who had his house networked with 8 of them in highschool.
11. It is a huge compliment to me when people think I understand technology. Last night I told someone, "I speak fluent Geek". I hope that becomes more true everyday.
12. I'm not a pet person. Part of me wishes I was. I'm definitely a people person, though.
13. In college a friend of mine (Sheila) was playing with my hair and noticed my head was pointed on top. I never noticed before that time.
14. I love roller coasters, though have occasionally talked myself out of getting on them--sometimes after standing in a long line.
15. I use lots of onions and garlic in my cooking.
16. I will often 'tweak' recipes just a bit, love the results, then not remember what I did the next time.
17. I cry easily.
18. I have always wished I could sing better than I do. I'm grateful Elizabeth shares my joy in singing.
19. I haven't really had the opportunity to use Microsoft Windows since I've been married to a Linux guy. I don't miss it. (The first time I wrote, "I haven't had the opportunity to use Windows since I've been married." Josiah pointed out that sounded a little funny.)
20. I love taking pictures.
21. I don't like to have lamps on while there's daylight streaming in through the windows. I don't like the mixture of natural and unnatural light.
22. I like being barefoot.
23. I want to have a garden.
24. I'm the oldest of seven kids. I think that explains a lot about me.
25. I share too much. I want desperately for others to see Jesus in me.